Insulation ladder is a kind of special climbing tool that mostly used in power engineering, telecommunications engineering, electrical engineering, hydropower engineering and so on. The good insulation characteristics of insulating ladder ensure the safety of workers to a great extent.
(1) Non-conductive, novel and elegant appearance
(2) Corrosion resistance (with acid, alkali, organic solvents, salts and many other gas and liquid medium corrosion resistance. According to the requirement of practical application, o-phenyl, m-phenyl and vinyl resins can be used as base materials economically), withering resistance and fading resistance.
(3) Light weight, easy handling
(4) Low water absorption and good flame retardancy (The flame propagation rate of ordinary flame retardant grid (ASTM E-84) is no more than 25; the flame propagation rate of advanced flame retardant vinyl grid is no more than 10. Oxygen index is not less than 28 (GB 8924)).
(5) High strength, light weight (The density of FRP grille is not more than 2, only 1/4 of steel and 2/3 of aluminum. Its strength is 10 times that of rigid polyvinyl chloride, which is higher than that of aluminum and ordinary steel.), impact resistance, insulation, excellent magnetic permeability.
Matters needing attention:
1. Before each used of the ladder, it is necessary to carefully check if there are cracks on the surface of the ladder, spare parts, ropes, etc, serious wear and tear and damage affecting safety.
2. When using ladders, hard and flat ground should be chosen to prevent the danger of sideslip.
3. Check whether all the ladder feet are in good contact with the ground to prevent skidding.
4. If the height of the ladder exceeds 5 meters, please be sure to set up a pull line above F8 in the middle and upper part of the ladder.