The components of aluminum scaffold are in light weight and easy to install, move and store. Scaffolding weighs only 1/3 of the traditional steel scaffolding, so there is no need to worry about crushing the ground.
Component’s connection strength is high, stable, support mechanism design is scientific and the overall structure is safe and stable. The destructive pull-off force of SYNERGY aluminum scaffold joint is 4100-4400Kg, which is far greater than the allowable pull-off force of 2100Kg. The maximum load-bearing capacity of our 12-meter high double-wide frame is 500Kg.
The whole structure adopts the "cordwood system" combination design, with standardized components and no scattered parts. Without any installation tools, two operators can build an altitude operation platform with a height of 20 meters in a short time.
Common sense of using ladder
1. Ensure that all rivets, bolts, nuts and moving parts are tightly connected; the ladder column and the ladder are firm and reliable; the extension clip springs and hinges are in good working condition.
2. The ladder should be kept clean and without grease, wet paint, mud, snow and other slippery substances.
3. Operator's shoes should be kept clean and leather soles should not be worn.
4. The height above the ground should exceed 1.5 meters. Seatbelts should be installed.
1. Ladders are forbidden in case of physical fatigue, taking drugs, drinking or physical handicap.
2. Ladders should be placed on solid and smooth ground.
3. It is forbidden to exceed the maximum load-bearing quality marked in operation.
4. Use of ladders in strong winds is prohibited
5. Metal ladder conducts electricity. Proximity to live places with electricity is not permitted
6. When climbing, the operators should face the ladder, grasp it firmly with both hands and keep the center of gravity in the middle of the two ladder pillars.
7. Do not stand on the ladder within 1 meter from the top of the ladder while working. Always keep the safety protection height of 1 meter and do not climb over the top support point.
8. In order to avoid losing balance and danger, hands should not exceed the top of your head when operation.
9. It is forbidden to cross directly from one side of the ladder to the other.
Maintenance and repair
1. Clean the ladder regularly to prevent some chemicals from corroding the surface of the ladder. Check the connecting parts regularly and add lubricating oil if necessary
2. If the ladder material bends, breaks or joints do not work properly, be sure to contact the manufacturer for professional maintenance.
3. Poor environmental conditions will reduce the service life of ladders. Generally speaking, the service life of ladders is 2 years indoors and 1 year outdoors.