Aluminum alloy Ladder is the base of the alloy. The main alloy elements are copper, silicon, magnesium, zinc, manganese, secondary alloying elements are nickel, iron, titanium, chromium, lithium and so on.
Aluminum alloy ladder density is low, but the strength is higher, close to or over high-quality steel, plastic, can be processed into a variety of profiles, with excellent conductivity, thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance, industrial widely used, the use of the second only after the iron.
What should you pay attention to when choosing a ladder?: The ladder should be in accordance with safety standards, good structure and suitable for the use of the work; when purchasing, renting or borrowing aluminum alloy ladders, check the following:
1. Is the ladder clean and dry? (There should be no dry paint, no oil or mud, etc.)
2. No cracks, missing, loose or curved steps?
3. Handrails with cracks, broken after bending?
4. Does the wooden ladder have no paint? (Paint will cover the possibility of cracks in the wood ladder, wood can only light oil and other transparent material treatment)
5. Metal Ladder without rust, ladder without edge or dent?
6. Foot pads, lids or other plastic parts are intact? (Metal ladder should be fitted with non-slip sleeve or foot cover)
Aluminum alloy ladder is divided into two categories: cast aluminum alloy, in the use of the casting, deformation of aluminum alloy, can withstand pressure processing, mechanical properties are higher than the casting state. Machinable into various forms, specifications of aluminum alloy. Mainly used in the manufacture of aviation equipment, daily necessities, building doors and windows and so on.